To sign up to your chosen challenge - select how will you be signing up to the ride - either as a Self-Funder' or 'Fundraising for Charity'.
You will be asked during the registration process which ride you will be taking part in and you will need to pay a registration cost of £99 to secure your place - or you can sign up to both rides and save £20 off the registration fees!
Minimum Sponsorship - Commit to fundraise for your chosen charity
- Select the charity you are fundraising for
- If there is a charity you would like to fundraise for but not listed select 'Charity Not Listed'
- Registration fee of £99 per rider.
- Fundraising commitment of £450 per rider.
- 50% of this pledge is ideally paid to your charity 6 weeks prior to the challenge.
- The charity will pay for the cost of your place on the challenge
- The remaining 50% of fundraising is due to be paid to your charity ideally no later than 4 weeks after.
Please note that this option has now closed for the Manchester ride - however you can still sign up and pay for your own costs.
Self Funding - Pay the full cost of your place on the challenge
- Registration fee of £99 per rider
- Pay the full cost of your place when signing up to the challenge - and save £20! - balance £176
- Pay full cost of place no later than 8 weeks prior to the challenge - balance £196
Signing up to two challenges!
- Select to sign up to both challenges and save £20!
- If fundraising - combine your fundraising totals for your chosen charity
Places are limited so click either button below to sign up to the challenge today!