HOW TO JOIN
Ride UK 24 is a tough endurance challenge open to anybody to take on. You can either sign up - by selecting to fundraise for a chosen charity or pay your own costs. Registration is online with an fee of £99 to secure your place on your chosen challenge.
Fundraise for charity
There is no tougher cycle challenge out there - which makes Ride UK 24 a great opportunity to fundraise significant sums of money for a charity of your choice!
- Registration fee of £99 per rider.
- Fundraising commitment of £450 per rider.
- 50% of this pledge is ideally paid to your charity 6 weeks prior to the challenge.
- Your charity will then pay from your sponsorship for your place on the challenge.
- The remaining 50% of fundraising is due to be paid to your charity ideally no later than 4 weeks after.
- The charity will pay for the cost of your place on the challenge of £160.
- Your charity will support with all of your fundraising to help you smash your target!
Choose your charity
- You can fundraise for any charity of your choice click here for the current list of charities we are working with.
- The list of charities we are working with is growing all the time!
- If there’s a charity you’d like to represent that isn't listed, you can still sign up to the challenge by selecting 'A Charity Not Listed' on the registration form - tell us who you would like to fundraise for and we will contact to make the arrangements (in the event that your preferred charity will not allow this - you will be given the option of choosing one of our listed charities).
Pay Your Own Costs
Alternatively you can choose to pay for the full cost of your place on the event.
- Registration fee of £99 per rider
- Pay the remaining balance no later than 8 weeks prior to the challenge - balance due £196 - total cost £295
- Pay full cost when signing up save £20 - balance £176 - total cost £275
Individuals & Teams
You must register onto the challenge individually - however if you are signing up as part of a team we will ask you to confirm during the registration process so your team will be allocated the same start times.
- If you are signing up as an individual - you will be supported all the way
- Opportunity to meet and train with fellow riders before the challenge
- Our pace cyclists and support riders will be with each peloton
- Ride with a partner in a team of two to support each other
- Take part as a bigger team - friends, colleagues, club riders
- Combine your resources, train together, and help motivate one another!
Find out more details about the challenge - click here to read our FAQs! Please click here to register - places are limited!