Take part in either of our RIDEUK 24 rides, and make a real difference to some fantastic causes at the same time! For a charity close to your heart, be motivated that extra mile...
We endeavour to get many charities involved and our list is forever growing. Please visit our partner charity pages, which can be found on the right hand side. Alternatively, please click here to view our entire list of charities. If you're a charity and would like to work with us on this challenge in 2013, please speak to one of the team on 0207 609 6695 or you can sign your charity up today by completing our online Charity Authorisation Form. We look forward to welcoming you on board! Choose a charity We've partnered with a number of the
UK’s leading charities to offer you flexibility and choice for you to ride for!
Team members can elect to raise for the same, or different charities. No matter who
you choose, you’ll be making a difference to a great cause. Click here for a full list of our participating charities.
- £450 minimum sponsorship target that's paid directly to your charity. Target is limitless!
- Your charity then covers the costs associated with your place on the event.
- The balance of all remaining monies are retained by your charity.
- Your charity will provide fundraising support, online sponsorship forms, and lots of encouragement!
When is the fundraising due?
- 50% of the total fundraising target should ideally be received by your charity 6 weeks prior to event.
- The remaining balance is due to your charity preferably no later than 4 weeks after.
My charity isn't listed?
We have an extensive list of partner
charities and are always welcoming of more! If there is a specific charity
you’d like to represent in the ride that isn't listed, you can still sign up to the challenge by selecting 'Charity Not Listed' - state who you would like to fundraise on the registration form and we will contact them to arrange the formalities (if your chosen charity is unable to accept you as a fundraiser you will then be given the option to fundraise for any of our listed charities).
Once you've completed your
registration, you'll be directed to set up your online fundraising page with
Just Giving. If you're in a team raising money for the same charity, you can
create a team page, combining all of the money you raise together.
Alternatively, you can set up an individual page and go it alone! Whichever you
choose, you'll be raising a significant amount of money that really will make a
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Click here to take on the challenge and support a fantastic cause!